CEA's Groups Team sends out the EA Groups Newsletter every month to share announcements, opportunities, and links that can help organizers in running their EA group. You can sign up for the mailing list here.
This page contains past editions of the EA Groups Newsletter. You can give us feedback about the newsletter here.
- August - Take our newsletter impact survey; a semester planning document; an EA meta funding circle
- July - Our Groups Member Survey, organizer certification plans, and Groups Census results
- June - Apply to UGAP or be a uni group mentor, plus AI safety courses to promote
- May - Upcoming EA conferences, an updated post-intro fellowship survey, and sharing your group’s progress
- April - Research fellowships, leadership handover, and community building pitfalls
- March - Adjustments to group funding, EAG(x)’s in Europe, and two opportunities for uni group organizers
- February - Responding to troubling revelations, advice for EA conferences, and Project for Awesome
- January - Upcoming EAGs, Events Team spending update, and CEA’s work in 2022
- December - Fill out the Groups Census, advice about the FTX situation, and new funding guidelines
- November - The EA Survey, EAGxBerkeley, and Impact Books
- September - EAGxVirtual, new Groups team hires, and a social media marketing guide
- August - What We Owe The Future, a New Fellowship Curriculum, and Start-of-Year Resources
- July - EAGxBerlin, CEA’s Community Events Program, and some updated resources for EA groups
- June - Upcoming EA conferences, an EA criticism contest, and 80k’s census
- May - Apply for EAGxAustralia and CEA’s UGAP program + how to discuss EA funding
- April - OpenPhil’s uni organizer fellowship, EAGxPrague, and What We Owe The Future
- March - Community building jobs; Apply for conferences in Prague, SF or DC; FTX Future Fund project ideas
- February - Funding for EAG/EAGx, more 80k advising, and a student leader summit
- January - New EA Groups resources and CEA contacts for groups + applications are open for 3 EA conferences!