June 14, 2017
Rethink Charity runs the annual survey of the effective altruism community. This reaches and establishes contact with as many people as possible, provides a large amount of useful data that people and organisations across the community have used, often affecting fundamental strategy, and enables applications like EA Profiles and the EA Donation Registry.
To help us learn more about you and improve EA outreach efforts, take the EA Survey. (Note that it is only available for a couple of months each year, so it may not be live when you visit the website.)
Time commitment: hours
Familiarity with EA: new, familiar, regular
Occupation: student, professional, retiree, group
Give your time.
- 1. Volunteer or intern remotely.
- 2. Volunteer for short-term tasks.
- 3. Fill out the Annual EA Survey.
- 4. Transcribe talks about EA.
- 5. Translate EA content to other languages.
- 6. Find relevant events nearby and ask to give out free EA books.
- 7. Identify impressive math students or graduates.
- 8. Be an EA Global volunteer.